Thursday, December 09, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- He thinks he hears something... Could it be Cyndi...
- This is where Butchie sits when he thinks his peop...
- Fhqwgads, I look good in this one! ;) Josh wante...
- Or this most rockin' one.Ooh, Aah
- Or this cool one line with pink and purple.Ooh, Aah
- It feels like... winter lined with blue!Ooh, Aah
- You all should feel special, here are the snowflak...
- Changed thoughts Leah - Yeah, definitely needs som...
- The only changed thoughts are Candie - Oh great, n...
- Leah - Where did you say the sky was? Megan - Di...



4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OR how you'd look with a beard...
Steve, that was my exact thought! Yukky!
Man!!! I'm never being a cartoon character again! I say that with the emphasis as Napoleon Dynamite would. :) lol. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home