Wednesday, December 01, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Leah - Where did you say the sky was? Megan - Di...
- Where's Leah? I really have no idea what happened...
- I know, I know, you want some e-mo... like more.....
- Are we good at emo? I know there are a few of us ...
- Casey, you know I would never want to be mean to y...
- Yay! It's a Megan face! Casey's being a monkey.....
- Meganan, look at us!!Ooh, Aah
- Is that what I think it is? No. It's a Casey mout...
- Close up Card Castle-ing.Ooh, Aah
- Sad for you, intermission from the emo! Meganista...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home