Monday, December 06, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Or this most rockin' one.Ooh, Aah
- Or this cool one line with pink and purple.Ooh, Aah
- It feels like... winter lined with blue!Ooh, Aah
- You all should feel special, here are the snowflak...
- Changed thoughts Leah - Yeah, definitely needs som...
- The only changed thoughts are Candie - Oh great, n...
- Leah - Where did you say the sky was? Megan - Di...
- Where's Leah? I really have no idea what happened...
- I know, I know, you want some e-mo... like more.....
- Are we good at emo? I know there are a few of us ...



1 Comments:
That's cool Josh, because all this time, I thought I was the only one partaking in the act of drooling at random times in the day... You know, looking at pictures, waking up... Did you smear yours all up in your face? lol! :)
~Cyndi
Post a Comment
<< Home