Saturday, May 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Yum, minty delicious.Ooh, Aah
- He first begins to take "sips" of his coffee. He ...
- He wakes up and smells the coffe. He decides this...
- What is this Butchie spots soon after realizing th...
- One evening, Butchie was feeling a little drained....
- This is for scotty... the picture has to have an i...
- It's me and my baby!!!! This was today, he's my a...
- This is after I figured it out, wow, scary!!! That...
- Or this one, I had no idea what he was doing, but ...
- Okay, if you look closely, there's a huge bug in m...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home