Friday, May 06, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- It's me and my baby!!!! This was today, he's my a...
- This is after I figured it out, wow, scary!!! That...
- Or this one, I had no idea what he was doing, but ...
- Okay, if you look closely, there's a huge bug in m...
- Well, that's Maggie, haha!Ooh, Aah
- Random shot, so dark, some people... don't know wh...
- Last one, just a portrayal of what happens when Ry...
- Yet smeared once again, but still, it's a gazebo.....
- Change things up with this AWESOME picture of Tyle...
- Time moves so quickly, life is just a blur.Ooh, Aah



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home