Saturday, January 15, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- More Twister. Ryan's so good at it... Haha! :)Oo...
- Twister... me, Ryan, Candie, and Leah. Haha! We ...
- Okay, I'm just a little frightened now... Anyone ...
- Ryan bought me all these awesome presents, (He's t...
- Do we look like he just smacked me in the head, I'...
- That's more like it.Ooh, Aah
- Dang, since when did Candie grow?!? :)Ooh, Aah
- More random... Our group for Hume last year. I fo...
- Hahahahaha!!!!!! Oh man! If you want to know the...
- Ryan taking a picture of Butchie, so cute! If you...



3 Comments:
I mith BriBri....
You're even typing "baby" now!
Yeth, I am! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home