Saturday, January 15, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- More random... Our group for Hume last year. I fo...
- Hahahahaha!!!!!! Oh man! If you want to know the...
- Ryan taking a picture of Butchie, so cute! If you...
- This is a good one... at least we're both paying a...
- It's Butch!!Ooh, Aah
- He's just trying to make me jealous 'cause I can't...
- Aw, my handsome. :)Ooh, Aah
- Who's eye is that? Ryan's!!! He makes all the gi...
- Haha! This one's great!Ooh, Aah
- Here's a better view of the fog. It's pretty bad....



2 Comments:
Such good fwends. I love you Candeeesimo.
Don't be fooled--I was crouching down.
Post a Comment
<< Home