Saturday, January 15, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- I love Dad's expression, hehe. :) He's such a cu...
- It may be hard to see, but this is fog. Usually I...
- Random picture I found just now on the computer. ...
- Dark picture, but Ryan, me, and Time. We were wat...
- Butchie's watching it with Victor. I love Butchie...
- Da Casey... Da Leah... Da David! Haha! I just lov...
- Close up.Ooh, Aah
- Aw, Butchie right after he'd come home from his jo...
- It's my gorgemous new outfit. I just like blue al...
- My poor li'l site has been lacking attention these...



1 Comments:
Scare-wy man.
Post a Comment
<< Home