Saturday, January 15, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Aw, Butchie right after he'd come home from his jo...
- It's my gorgemous new outfit. I just like blue al...
- My poor li'l site has been lacking attention these...
- My angel after he got back from his long and scary...
- There's my Ryan. Okay, ladies, you're only allowe...
- Trying to help someone set up a myspace.Ooh, Aah
- Look at what I scored at the white elephant gift e...
- She's the best, who wouldn't love socks like this?...
- Oooh!! It's my new pajama pants and beautimous soc...
- I knew Mom and Dad would never believe me, so I do...



2 Comments:
The best part in this picture? David--lol.
Where do Leah's hands end and Casey's begin?
Post a Comment
<< Home