Wednesday, August 11, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Okay, I don't mean to bash us, but our tent was a ...
- Me, Leah, Maggie, Steve, Candie, and Brian, aww! ...
- My doggie! It's Butchie, it looks like he's eatin...
- Lauren, Candie, me, and a piece of JK's face, he j...
- Ok, KP meets KJ52, these girls are lookin' thuggish!
- Wow, it really got messed up at the bottom there, ...
- Kelli and Becky washing Brian's hair at the river,...
- Okay, more people than I'm willing to name right t...
- Mike V., Micah, Jk, Josh, and part of Candie's fac...
- Aw, Steve, me and Marty, we were getting ready to ...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home