Wednesday, August 11, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Wow, it really got messed up at the bottom there, ...
- Kelli and Becky washing Brian's hair at the river,...
- Okay, more people than I'm willing to name right t...
- Mike V., Micah, Jk, Josh, and part of Candie's fac...
- Aw, Steve, me and Marty, we were getting ready to ...
- Ok, Steve way down there, I think he was running o...
- Woo! Jumpin' off the rock! Into the gross lake. ...
- Mike V., Dean, and Matt, I love how Matt matches.
- Brian and Greg: Look! Treeees!
- Brian, Candie, Leah, Greg and me, it's a little me...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home