Wednesday, August 11, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Brian, Candie, Leah, Greg and me, it's a little me...
- Kyle and me, same place.
- Kym, Scotty and me, we were outside Hume 'n' Beans...
- Amber and me on my bunk, all my decorations! I wa...
- Kym the counselor and me, we were in our cabin!
- Victor in the General Store, he was giving me my c...
- Megan and me, I was on the phone to my Mom, and to...
- Me and Brian, the best cousin in the world! Aw!
- Me and Mom in the kitchen, she had just gotten hom...
- Matt and David, their personalities are so evident...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home