Wednesday, July 27, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Picture 137 billion... I love the shirt... PURPLE...
- Outfit rotation!!Ooh, Aah
- Less flash, no slash, nor trash, ash to ash...Ooh,...
- It's better that I handle the equipment, namely, t...
- Oh, and with the jacket... i love how Leah takes ...
- Work that camera, eh?Ooh, Aah
- My new clothes, PHOTO SHOOT!Ooh, Aah
- Cheese..... er.... cheezy? :)Ooh, Aah
- Pretty good shots for taking these myself on a cam...
- If you ever saw my kindergarden pictures, you woul...



1 Comments:
Which makes me jealous. Other than T-shirts, I haven't done that in about two years...
Post a Comment
<< Home