Wednesday, April 27, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Attack of the lime green toes! Are they lime gree...
- Okay, this was another time Leah made me laugh.. a...
- Okay, this is a real smile... and my hair looks so...
- Here's a smile, but a lousy attempt... at least m...
- And the invention of.... THE BRUSH!! And my "is t...
- Yeah, I took my hair down... NOW it's gotta be the...
- And another attempt, Mom decided to add a li'l' su...
- This is my "I'm Candie on myspace" picture.Ooh, Aah
- "Mom, should I smile like this?"Ooh, Aah
- You know you can't resist! It's gotta be the swea...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home