Tuesday, February 01, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- I call this one Running for the Goal.Ooh, Aah
- Clearly the most awesome thing in the world... A s...
- Told you so... It's a smiely face!! I tried to hav...
- Random offering soon to be themed.Ooh, Aah
- Here's a random awesome picture of my cute little ...
- Our Group at Hume '05. Left to right: Megan, me,...
- Yeah, kind of sad... we can hold Ryan up just as e...
- This one is exactly the same as the other one, but...
- Some of you may be wondering, "Why the heck are th...
- Maybe if you're really nice to me and give me stuf...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home