Saturday, February 19, 2005
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- He decided to take his shirt off, and really began...
- The first attempt, Casey bravely caught the larger...
- So later on in the evening (this is Valentine's Da...
- Victory is mine!! I'll take Ryan any day. :)Ooh,...
- I was just about to take Ryan down here... do you...
- My first set of car keys. Well, everything's the ...
- Me and my gorgeous ol' car. This is the day we so...
- Ever so exciting, my first trek in my new 'Stang!!...
- Awww!! I have the best Daddy in the world ever!Oo...
- Mine?!?!Ooh, Aah



1 Comments:
I was sorta thinking it looks alot like Casey is begging.
Post a Comment
<< Home