Wednesday, December 01, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Ah, so refreshing not to see normal faces, haha!Oo...
- Ah, the last of the normalcy I think. :) Yay!!! ...
- That one just looks strange.Ooh, Aah
- When I think about it, how long did we spend on al...
- Megan took this one! :-DOoh, Aah
- Candie took that one, switchin' it up!Ooh, Aah
- Man, these are all beginning to look the same. Wh...
- Do we ever get tired of the smiling?Ooh, Aah
- What are we all thinking HERE? (Can Leah fit all ...
- Man, having Megan for the weekend was so much fun!...



1 Comments:
Haha! That's the best comment ever! Lol! :) I like it alooot.
Post a Comment
<< Home