Saturday, November 06, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- It's Sandy! Steve and Maggie found a cute li'l do...
- Aw, he's such a cute. He was on Mom's lap and she...
- He thought he heard something I think, because loo...
- And where can you find cute little Boston terriers...
- Okay, well, I made my pictures as big as I could, ...
- What about Fault Lake? Then we could name our bac...
- Seriously, I'm thinking we call it, the 6th Great ...
- It's this new thing, called the Probe boat... No,...
- Gotta love him, it's yo boy, Crunchy Beans!
- And my glanceing aside picture...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home