Monday, October 18, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Ha!!! Part of my car, and you can tell THAT'S wet...
- Wet tree, it rained, you can't see that it is wet ...
- I think Dad is starting a fire, good. This was ju...
- Does a highway have ANYTHING to do with technology...
- Who could that hott girl be? In the background to...
- ...
- Leah and I were trying to get a picture where our ...
- An attempt to recreate the previous picture. I th...
- The view from below, I took a picture trying to ge...
- It is Butch.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home