Monday, October 25, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- This was the sporty look here, oh yeah...
- More Leah for some reason. And my book case. Lik...
- Child's View Point
- The side of my face, and some of my cool blinds.
- Aw, it's Leah. I am in my yellow stage. Picaso t...
- Ernie signatured my hand. Ah, the memories! So g...
- We're thinking of building a lake, what do you thi...
- You can't tell, but it was raining on that puddle....
- The mooooon! I took that picture a while ago, and...
- John found this picture. It was taken in Kansas, ...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home