Sunday, August 15, 2004
About Me

- Name: Cyndi
- Location: San Bernardino, United States
I am a Christian wife, and am attempting to stretch every dollar that my husband earns and God decides to bless us with to it's furthest extent.
Previous Posts
- Before...
- And Candie made a bow out of her hair, and really ...
- Then you have to see the back 'cause it's way too ...
- We did before and after pictures like they do on t...
- It's magic!
- Okay, just had to put all those on there. :)
- He's such a cutie. I think he'd just heard the do...
- I'm learning Love Song by Tesla right now on guita...
- This is one of many of Butchie comin' up. No, it ...
- If you look really hard, you can see Butch.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home